Saturday 16 May 2015

Lime Crime Coquette.

Hello friends, 

At the beginning of March I decided to try out the brand Lime Crime. I'd heard so many good things about their lipsticks from other bloggers so I thought I'd give one a try! I got the lipstick in the shade Coquette. It's one of there more wearable shades of the range! 
They are a bit cheaper than Mac at around £12.50 (still not cheap) and the packaging is really bomb! ;-)
 
Lime Crime prides themselves on the premise that their products are cruelty free and vegan friendly. They have a wild variety of shades from bright yellow to black lip shades! They also do other makeup products like eyeshadow and pigments.
 

I'm not the type of person that can pull off wacky shades so i do tend to stick to my comfort zones when it comes to lips! (Nude, nude, nude
Even a red can look too OUT there on me sometimes! 

In the tube it appears quite orange but on the lips its more of a muted coraly nude and it's gorgeous!! The formula is very thick and opaque, definitely a matte/satin finish and can look quite drying if you've got dry lips so exfoliating is key!

I really love this lipstick and I'm so glad I bought it! I can't wait to collect more of them! 
I bought it from a website called Love makeup and this guy was hard to get hold of! 

What shade should I try next? 

Ezzie xox




No comments:

Post a Comment