Monday 16 February 2015

MAC Rose Pigment!

Hey Guys,

So about a while ago I bought my first pigment from MAC and I chose the Rose pigment.

I absolutely adore this pigment. It's so gorgeous. I love the way the light catches it and It looks red, pink and gold. 

You may think that MAC pigments are quite pricey and at £18 you'd be right! But it's not something you would use everyday and if you did, you only need a tiny amount each time so actually I think it's worth the price tag. 


You can use it dry or with a fixing spray to create different textures and uses for it. You could use it as a winged liner or just a pop of colour on the lid. 

I can't wait to get more and I also want to try other brands so list your favourites down below so I can check them out!

Ezzie xox





No comments:

Post a Comment