Wednesday 18 February 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit.


Hello my lovely's! 

In December I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit from Beautybay. It was on my Christmas list but my mum couldn't get it so I bought it when it came back in stock.

I'd heard so many good things in the beauty community about this palette that I was dying to try it out for myself! 

It was really hard to get my hands on living in the UK and there are only two sites that I know of that sell it currently. Beautybay and Cult.

The palette comes in two different tones Light/Medium or Medium/dark. I got the lightest shade as I'm as pale as a ghost!
The bronzers are all extremely pigmented and are great to create a strong contour. This palette would definitely be great for freelance makeup artists or just contour junkies!
The shade Sand is the only shimmer out of the 6 powders which I use on my cheek bones, centre of my nose and my cupids bow. I use a mixture of Banana and Vanilla under my eyes to set my concealer.

For my Contour I use Fawn to carve out my cheek bones and I use Havana to warm up my face and temples. I haven't used Java yet, it's more red toned and I'm not sure if it suits my complexion... maybe with a tan!
It is pricey at £39 but each powder is of great quality. If you were after a cheaper alternative then I highly recommend the Sleek contour kit. I was obsessed with that for years. It's brilliant quality and is under £10!
Ezzie xox

2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things too! I think that £39 isn't that much for 6 high quality contour shades. I love the colours! Will you show us how you do your contour? Bc that would be amazing! http://valley-of-the-dollss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've literally only just seen this comment! So sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! Yes I'd love to do a post like that if it would interest you! Ezzie xox

    ReplyDelete