Tuesday 24 June 2014

"I felt like I'd had a chemical peel" Clearasil's Rapid ActionTreatment Cream Review!

Hey Guys!

So i know not long ago i did a post on my current skin care routine, but i just needed to update y'all on something. 
I recently had the most intense reaction to the Clearasil rapid action treatment cream and i kid you not i felt like my skin was coming off! 
I was in so much pain! I don't know what it was but there is clearly something in this stuff that burns like hell! 


I always thought it had a funny smell to it when i used it and when i wrote my post i wasn't really raving about it as i was still trying it out but Oh my goodness! If you have sensitive skin or just skin in general i would definitely never recommend this product! 

Within 10 minutes my naturally red skin went bright red like a tomato! I felt like I'd had a chemical peel... my skin looked like it was coming off, it itched, burnt... everything you can think of in a reaction it did! 

I just found it so infuriating that something that claims to help calm your skin did the exact opposite! 

I don't like being negative but i think its important to be honest as not every product is all sunshine and rainbows!

Until next time... 

Ezzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment