Wednesday 30 April 2014

Pay Day Haul!

Hi guys!

So i know its been ages since i last posted but i have just started a new job and haven't had much time.
I went to Cardiff on Sunday and spent waaaay too much money!
Here's what i got!

Of course i went to MAC! First i picked up the MAC face and body foundation. I've been wanting this for a while now so i thought I'd try it out. It's quite sheer and light coverage but i wanted it for days where i don't want to appear as though I'm wearing makeup. It gives a my skin but better sort of appearance! I got it in the shade N1 and it was £21.50.


I've been wanting to try MAC blushes for a while now and because i suffer from rosacea i didn't want a blush that was too red or pink so i picked up Fleur Power. It's a gorgeous coraly, peachy pink and i really love it on! 


I'm loving nude lips lately and i was recommended Myth by mac so i was excited to try this out. I've worn it once and i love it! It complements my skin tone loads. It's the perfect nude! 



I also went to E.L.F and i wanted to try the contour palette in St Lucia as its supposed to be a dupe for Nars Orgasm and Laguna. I've used this once so far and i do really like it. However it's quite shimmery so i wouldn't use it for contouring.


I'm trying to find a good way to fill in my brows currently so i picked up the Elf brow gel kit in Medium. So far i like it but i haven't had a chance to play around with it yet.


So Boots was 3 for 2! So naturally i had to buy things!
I picked up the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in Nude Eclipse. Again as I've been loving nude lips currently, this is perfect as its like a glossy lipstick. I only wish they were long lasting. But i love it all the same!


I needed new concealers so i picked up the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in light 1. I love this concealer. It has amazing coverage.
I then wanted to try out the Maybelline Fit Me concealer as i heard that it was a dupe for the Nars concealer in Custard.


My free item was this new Maybelline Matte Maker powder. I thought it looked quite good so I'm excited to try that out.



Vichy's Dermablend was on offer so i wanted to try it out as i need to cover a lot of redness and wanted something that was suitable for sensitive skin. I will do a review when I've tried it out.


Then i picked up the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115 as i have it in 125 and 130 and they're way to dark for me. I love this foundation. It's my favourite for a dewy look as its gel based.


I then picked up this Maybelline palette. I really wanted it for the burnt orange shade as I'm really into orange shades at the moment!


I love Revlon's lip products but i just find them way to expensive to try out. So i pondered for a while and i picked up the Revlon colour burst lip gloss in Orchid. It's a gorgeous sheer pinky purple shade with fine silver shimmer. I can't wait to try it!


I was obsessed with my Revlon lip butter in Candy floss so i picked up this one in Cupcake. I was going to get Candy floss again but i thought I'd try a different one. Cupcake is a lot brighter than Candy floss.


So that is my pay day haul! It doesn't look like much but i spent a small fortune! 
Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll try and keep the posts regular! 

Ezzie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment