Sunday 23 March 2014

Life Update.

Hi guys,

So i haven't really been having the best of times lately. I'm still unemployed and that is totally getting me down and I'm just feeling like nothing is going right or i cant move forward with my life as everything requires money. So i can't learn to drive, i can't move out and i can't have a social life or buy myself things. It's just quite depressing. So I'm trying my best to find a job and I'm getting the odd interview here and there but it's just not happening.


I feel like i neglect my blog a lot so i thought i would try my absolute best to do a daily blog. I need to take my mind of the bad things and try and stay positive. 


I'm not sure what things you guys want to read so i am completely open to suggestions. I also think that my blog will be more like a lifestyle, beauty, fashion and hair blog now as then i have more range to talk about and also so i don't get writers block. It should keep me doing the daily blog! (I hope)...


So i suppose this post is like a life update. I am currently in slimming world as I'm unhappy with the way i look so I'm trying it this way instead of fad diets and diet pills. I've already lost half a stone in 4 weeks so I'm feeling more positive. 


I joined the gym today as it was free for 2 months so until i can get money i don't have to worry about an extra expense and it should help me shift the weight as i really want to lose 5 stone!


I'm also looking for a new hair cut. My hair is just awful. I've been trying to grow it out for about 4 years now and it's just in a really drab and dull stage. So i either want to chop it off or re style but can't decide what look to go for. I also want to go blonde. As soon as the sun comes out i feel myself reaching for the bleach! I can't help it. I've always been dark and always wanted to be blonde but every time i try i give up!


I've just finished my beauty course so I'm finding i have more time on my hands and it's just very tedious doing the same thing everyday.


So i hope this post didn't put anyone in a down mood... I just feel like sometimes i have to rant and let people know how I'm feeling even if no one is listening.


Write your thoughts on future posts!


Ezzie xox




No comments:

Post a Comment