Tuesday 14 January 2014

The Best Eyeliner Ever!

Hey guys,

So today's post is on the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner.
This liner is the best liner I've ever used. It makes winged eyeliner so easy to do! It literally takes seconds. It's a really opaque black colour too so you don't have to keep building the colour up.



It's a bargain at £2.99! And i recommend this to everyone because even if you hate it, it didn't break the bank! I also think its on offer currently at Superdrug for £2.49.
It lasts a really long time too... I can put this on at 8am and by 11-12pm its still on without smudging or leaking down my face. Its not patchy either.
Seriously try it! I couldn't live without it and I need to buy more backups because i use it so much.





What makeup product couldn't you live without?

Ezzie xox


2 comments:

  1. This sounds cool! I love felt-tip liners, and for the price, this sounds bargainous! Does the opacity of the colour fade throughout the day or does it stay black the whole time? Lovely review- thanks for sharing! =D

    Beautee Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally worth trying for the price. It doesn't fade much but i suppose it would if you rubbed your eyes.
      I can wear it for hours and it still looks the same :) xx

      Delete