Friday 13 September 2013

How much is my face worth?

Hey guys,

So today I thought I'd do a 'how much is my face worth?'  Post.


I don't wear this look everyday but it is my to to look when I go out as the coverage is full and can be quite heavy if you're just sitting around the house. 




MUA's pro-brow ultimate eyebrow kit- £3.50 buy here

Urban Decay naked basics palette -£20 buy here

Benefit stay flawless 15-hour primer-£24.50 buy here

Bourjois Paris color boost in shade 04 peach on the beach - £7.99 buy here

MAC studio sculpt spf15 foundation in NW 20 -£25 buy here

Rimmel stay matte powder -£3.99 buy here

MAC pro long wear concealer in NW 20- £15.50 buy here

Rimmel black eyeliner pencil -£2.99 buy here

Sleek contouring and blush palette -£9.99 buy here

Rimmel lash accelerator endless -£7.99 buy here
                                                                =£121.45

I am actually quite surprised how much this came to! Obviously I'm aware I have four high end products here and i expected it to be at least £70...

I definitely feel like this is for sure the makeup I will use on a night out as £121 a day just to sit in the house or go to the shop isn't worth it..In my opinion. 
So for those days it's just high street products!  

Just a short post today but I hope you enjoyed it!

Ezzie xox 



2 comments:

  1. Love these posts! Really tempted to move on from Studio Fix Fluid to Studio Sculpt!

    Carly
    www.floralfidelity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is really a great foundation with amazing coverage! :)

    Ezzie xox

    ReplyDelete