Monday 1 July 2013

My first blog post! (about me)

Where to start?... Well I suppose I should tell you about myself.
My name is Erin, I am 22 years old and I live in sunny Wales!
I have been obsessed with makeup since I could apply it! So about ten years! God.. now I feel old!!
I've recently really been into youtube videos and all the beauty vloggers/guru's i follow on there are amazing and beautiful and confident!
I will be talking about all my favourite products that I have used and I will be giving my honest opinion on them so I'm sorry if i offend anyone with my thoughts but i don't mean to! :)

I've been stuck in a rut lately.. About 2 years ago I dropped out of University.. I was studying Spanish and Italian but i wasn't happy.. I was home sick and to be honest I just wanted to earn money and got sick of being skint!
I worked part time in Morrisons and moved in with my boyfriend, I needed more money so I took a full time job at my mums bakery where I learnt a lot! I'm a terrible cook! I burn everything so to go from that to a baker/cake decorator.. It was quite amazing and i felt proud of myself and I loved my job.. Unfortunately the shop closed about 2 months ago and I've been feeling depressed ever since.. It's not easy to find a job now! So I'm thinking about just following my passion and applying to beauty school :)
So here it is my first blog post.. I'm sorry for rambling.. I just had no idea how to start this and I'm sorry if its badly written.. I'm sure I'll get better with time!


I hope you enjoy reading my blogs :)

Ezzie xox




No comments:

Post a Comment