Thursday 11 July 2013

June Favourites 2013

Hey Guys,
Today I'm going to be telling you about my favourites over the past month..

Recently I've had really bad skin and i don't know if its the weather or the way i take of makeup or the certain products i use.. so i wanted a skin cleaning regime that i would actually stick to because i spend a lot of money every year on new skin treatments that promise to get rid of spots and dry skin and they actually make it worse or i just cant be bothered to go down stairs and wash my face!
Lazy i know but that's just the honest truth!
So i purchased at the beginning of June the: L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution.
                          
It was £4.99 and i brought it from Superdrug but i know most places sell it. Even Morrison's as I have just picked up my second bottle from there today! I absolutely love this stuff. You just put it on a cotton pad let it soak for a few seconds on your eyes and it removes all your makeup really well. I love this because I can use it on my eyes and it doesn't burn and i don't have to use different products on my skin. I have very dry skin but i get really oily around my nose and t-zone area so this drys out my greasy areas and makes me feel squeaky clean :) It doesn't smell chemical it's got a subtle smell of something but I'm not sure what and it looks like water. It doesn't break me out in spots it just makes everything feel cleaner which i love and i have definitely seen an improvement in my skin.

I change my hair colour alot.. and i mean alot! Lately I've been going between ombre and black and going back and forth and I'm really damaging my hair but I've decided to stick with ombre for the summer as I've been looking very pale lately. So for heat protectant i use the: vo5 heat protect styling spray. I love this product! I'm on my 3rd bottle. It smells absolutely amazing! I'm a sucker for smells! It protects my hair as I curl it at least twice a week and blow dry after washing it. But even if i let my hair dry naturally i just spray it in my hair because it smells so good and it doesn't leave my hair with any build up. Its about £3 and its usually always on offer somewhere.

As I'm on the subject of hair now my ends are blonde and dry and damaged i use the touch of silver shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing, brightens brassy hair and it leaves it feeling soft :) It's about £1.99 which is a bargain!
The cosmetics I've been loving this last month are firstly Maybelline fit me foundation! It is amazing! it is my holy grail go to foundation! It leaves my skin looking healthy and dewy and glowing which i love as my skin is so dry.. without it looking greasy and oily! It lasts all day and it look just as good when i touch up. I use it with a damp beauty blender or my fingers and it looks lush :) Its not a bad price either it's about £7 or £8 and i would pay that any day for a foundation i love. I have it in two shades as i use it when i wear fake tan and one is 125 for when I'm lighter and the other is 130.
 
I've only recently started filling in my eyebrows because they are naturally full and big! but lately I've been doing it to just make them look more tidy and tamed so I've been loving the MUA eyebrow pencil in brunette. Its really amazing quality for something so cheap! I got it expecting it to be just okay but if i hated it.. it was only £1 but i ended up loving it and I'm on my second one and i also have a lighter one for when i bleach my eyebrows. It is dual ended and on the one end is the pencil which is so creamy and really pigmented and blend able and the other is a spooly and it combs them into shape really well and blends the pencil perfectly!
I also use the MUA setting spray and it's really good. It's the only setting spray I've used but for £4 its a bargain and it cools me down and keeps my makeup from sliding off my face! which is always good! especially since it looks like were in for a good summer! (touch wood).
 
I've been loving the maybelline gel eyeliner in black. I only purchased this recently but i love it. It doest rub off, it lasts all day and it doesn't smudge into my crease. Its easy to apply and i think it was around £8.
My favourite mascara is the Rimmel London Glam eyes lash flirt mascara. I heard really bad things about this mascara and i have to say i love it! it makes my lashes really long and separated, it doesn't clump and i can use it on my bottom lashes! I love it :)
 
 

My go to concealer is the collection 2000 lasting perfection that everyone owns! so i wont post a picture of that but if you don't have it buy it! it's about £4.19 or something and its amazing. Currently testing new concealers to see if anything comes close to it.
 

I don't own many lip colours as I've always been afraid of it leaking or the maintenance of re applying it so i would only use lip stick or gloss on a night out.. but recently I've being trying to build my makeup collection and i have two lip products that i love and they are the L'Oréal lip Caresse in #01 and the Revlon lip butter in cotton candy and they are both very similar.. I didn't realise this until i got home but i have nearly used up my loreal one so it was nice to give it a break. I love them both they are a very sheer pale glittery pink colour and they are both extremely moisturising. They are around the same price too about £7 or £8 and the packaging i love too :)







I am still on the look out for a great face powder, bronzer, blusher and primer so if anyone knows of any let me know and i will try them out :)
 
 
Ezzie xox


No comments:

Post a Comment